What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect the following information:
(a) personal information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Website, register on the Website, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Website anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website related activities.
(b) non-personal information about Users whenever they interact with our Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Website, such as the operating system and the Internet Service Provider’s utilised and other similar information.
How we use collected information
Any personal data that you give us will be treated with the utmost care and security. The personal data we collect is used to provide you with the service that you have requested or to respond to an enquiry that you have made.
Dewberry Redpoint Limited uses User personal information we have collected for the following purposes:
• to personalise User experience: we may use information individually or aggregated to understand how our Users use the services and resources provided on our Website.
• to improve our Website: we continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
• to improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
• to process transactions: we may use the information Users provide when placing an order to service that order, as well as provide relevant information about our other products. We do not automatically share this information with third parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service or when explicitly given permission by the User. The User can at any time change its preferences by contacting us via our Website.
• to administer Website features: such as content, promotions and surveys
and to send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
• to send periodic emails: the email address Users provide will be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their orders as well as (a) respond to their inquiries and requests or (b) provide relevant information about our other products.
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Website.
User’ right to Opt-out
If you do not want to continue to receive e-mail communications from us please let us know by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you request that we amend or suppress records containing your personal data we will endeavour to do so as promptly as practical; however you may receive communications for a transitional period whilst we process your records.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Website.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Website and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Website is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Sharing your personal information
Unless we are given explicit permission to do so; we do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal information. We may without consent share generic aggregated information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Website or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Website that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Data Protection Officer
Dewberry Redpoint Limited
John Carpenter House
John Carpenter Street
London EC4Y 0AN